HTML – is the mark-up language used for structure and give meaning to our web content. Eg; Defining Headings, paragraphs, data tables, images and video in the page.
CSS – is the language of styles which we used for applying style on our HTML content. Eg; setting background colours and fonts.
Front End Web Developer:
- Able to develop new software applications with regular tests and maintenance.
- Enough knowledge of UI/UX designs.
- Always keep in touch with other team members and stakeholders.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Develop new user- facing features, developing and developing new front end applications for various platforms.
- Performing requirement analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk and code analysis.
A Web Designer is responsible for designing and implementing how the website looks and works.
- Able to solve technical issues, fulfil all the requirements of the company’s web page.
Full stack Developer:
For this companies wants who are comfortable in front end and back end applications.
- Design full interface of website, working with engineering team to design and establish new features.
- Knowledge of security and data protection, experience in mobile and desktop development.
Research about people about their behaviour for website and make changes in website according to that.
- Understanding of different human psychology, find the solution for problems.
- Work with UI designers to execute the designs.
UI Designers are also called Visual Designers. UI basically means User interface.
- Always update design team about modifications or any changes in the industry.
- Get in touch with UX designers, developers and copywriters.
Career opportunity in India: