About NIELIT (Formerly DOEACC)
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), formerly known as DOEACC Society, has been formulated by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) ,a statutory body under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), responsible for the development of technical education in the country and the Ministry of Communication & Information Technology (MCIT) The Scheme in being Implemented by the NIELIT, An Autonomous body of Government of India, managed and administered by a governing council consisting of eminent academicians and professional from the IT industry. The NIELIT has been able to maintain high standards of computer education in the country.
Delhi Institute of Computer Science (DICS) is recognized by NIELIT (Formerly DOEACC) Govt. of India , Under Ministry of Communication & Information Technology (MCIT).
Scholarship Scheme for PH and SC/ST
Stamp of Excellence
- An AICTE- Ministry of Information Technology Government of India, Scheme
- Standardized Syllabus
- Periodic Updation (to meet Industry requirements)
- Courses at all Levels (from Foundation to M.Tech)
- All India Examinations recognized by Central Government Ministry of HRD
- Premier National & Multinational Company